A Ripple of Kindness
...is a community give back group started by Mary-Anne Frith and Barbara White.
A gathering of like-minded women who recognize the need for community support, initiating change together for the greater good of Simcoe County.
"A Ripple of Kindness has no limits"
Thank you to our membership for making such a difference in our community. With our March social behind us, let's take a moment to reflect on our ripple so far. Together we have donated over $63,000 to our community between Gilda's Club Simcoe Muskoka and Hospice Simcoe.
Our next donation social will take place Thursday September 7th, 6:30 pm at the Rotunda, downtown Barrie. More information to follow.
Keep Rippling your Kindness. #rippletribe #173WomenStrong
What an amazing evening our membership spent at Heritage Estate Winery & Cidery.
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO:
- Jocelyn McArthur, a ripple member for hosting us at her beautiful winery and supplying us with some great cider.
- Natalie, Jenny, Lynn, Geri, Laura Lee & Jenny for being our food & beverage sponsor for the evening.
- CRS - for donating the chairs
- Steve for the tents to save us from the heat, or in the case of this summer, the rain
- Graham, Josh, Jake and Jeff for helping us with the set up and tear-down.
All previously nominated charities remain eligible for the September "donation" social and the voting will be completed August 21st. The charity of choice will be contacted as soon as the voting closes for the September 7th donation.